Use and disclosure of personal information
InsideAgedCare.com will use personal information provided to it only for the purpose for which it was provided. Personal information will not be used for any other purpose without the consent of its provider unless InsideAgedCare.com is required by law to disclose that information. Other than in circumstances such as these, InsideAgedCare.com will not disclose personal information provided, such as name, address, email address or telephone number, to any organisation or person outside InsideAgedCare.com unless the provider of that information has authorised InsideAgedCare.com to do so. InsideAgedCare.com will not sell or receive payment for licensing or disclosing personal information.
InsideAgedCare.com collects personal information about you:
- because you have provided it to us, for instance if you contact us to make comments or to ask us questions, or you have interacted with one of our digital services (including online and mobile services), for instance by participating in forums, comments or social media;
- because we need it to provide a service that you have requested, for instance, if you subscribe to an email list, make a comment, fill out a survey, or fill out an online poll;
- for purposes directly related to any of the above.
How we collect information
For example, you may provide information about yourself when you are filling in a contact form, filling out a comment on the site, subscribing to a newsletter or taking an online survey or poll. This type of information may include your name, email address and location. The information that you give us may be:
- Personal information that is required. In some instances, you must provide personal information if you wish us to respond to a query. For example, you may want to access information regarding an establishment related to a particular geographic location.
- Personal information that is optional. You may choose to provide some personal information, which is not required but is directly related to InsideAgedCare.com functions or activities. Usually this type of information will enable InsideAgedCare.com to improve or broaden the content we publish.
- Permissions. Sometimes you will be asked to confirm that you agree to a particular activity. For example, you may need to expressly agree that you would like to receive a newsletter or to confirm that you agree to the terms and conditions of a poll or survey.
Links: Our website may contain links to other websites operated by third parties. We make no representations or warranties in relation to the privacy practices of any third party website and we are not responsible for the privacy policies or the content of any third party website. Third party websites are responsible for informing you about their own privacy practices.
Security: InsideAgedCare.com Site uses reasonable administrative, technical, personnel, and physical measures to safeguard personally identifiable information in its possession against loss, theft, and unauthorised use, disclosure or modification. No data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. Remember to close your browser when you have finished a user session. This is to ensure that others cannot access your personal information and correspondence if you share a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place like a library or internet café. You as an individual are responsible for the security of and access to your own computer.
Cookies and tracking
When you use our digital properties we collect certain information about those visits. For example, in order to establish an optimised site experience to users of InsideAgedCare.com, our servers record information about your computer, device, and browser, including potentially your IP address, browser type, and other software or hardware information. If you access InsideAgedCare.com from a mobile or other device, we may collect a device identifier, geolocation data, or other transactional information from that device.